Frequently Asked Questions
How much does it cost to enter?
Entries are completely free of charge!
How many categories can I enter/nominate in?
You can enter as many categories as you like providing each entry meets the category criteria. Please note that the entry form allows you to enter and nominate in multiple categories with just one submission.
What is the entry deadline?
The entry deadline is 2 March 2020. You can check all of the upcoming deadlines here.
When will I know if I have made it onto the shortlist?
The shortlist will be announced when voting opens on 2 April 2020. We will also personally notify shortlisted operators and suppliers.
I can't find a suitable category for me, can I get some help?
We are here to help you with every step of the process. If you have any questions, contact us and will respond to you as soon as possible.
How does voting work?
- Only members of the industry may take part – consumer nominations and votes will not be counted.
- Only one vote is allowed per category, per person.
Multiple votes from one person (or excessive votes (10+) from one company) will be discounted
- All voting categories should be completed where possible
- Participants are not permitted to complete voting forms on behalf of a client
- Participants are not permitted to offer incentives to encourage votes
- All contact details must be completed to validate your vote
- The organiser reserves the right to exclude any organisation without prior notice or explanation
I have a special dietary requirement, can this be catered for?
Of course. Before the awards we will ask for your guest names, there will be an option for you to enter your dietary requirements as part of this process. If you change guests after submitting this information, please contact Jessica Akehurst at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.
What time does the event start and what should I wear?
The drinks reception will begin at 7pm and call for dinner is at 7.45pm. We expect the awards ceremony to end around 11pm.
The dress code for the Awards is lounge suits (black-tie optional) and cocktail dresses.