Westomatic Vending Services Ltd.
Westomatic has continued development of its website to cater to the dual requirements of existing customer support and encouraging new customer interest.
Built from the ground up by the Westomatic Marketing team, the company has created a site that is both functional and aesthetically pleasing, as well as fast to load. A bold white on black theme greets the visitor with immediate attention being drawn to the products on display via a large image slider featuring various calls to action.
The technical support side of the website, WestoNET, is better than ever, offering an easy route to information and parts ordering:
- Parts Shop – Here customers can view and order machine parts directly from the site. Users can see prices and place orders upon login, resulting in fewer telephone queries and also speed up the ordering process for the user.
- Brochures & Images – Customers are able to download images and brochures of our entire range directly from the site. This will reduce the number of inbound phone calls and also help customers gain instant access to sales material.
- Manuals & Software – Similar to the existing site, customers can download technical manuals, part manuals and the latest machine software in a very clear, better organised manner and the documents are faster than ever to download.
- Technical Bulletins – Customers can find an archive of the technical bulletins we have released since 2015. We will also upload new bulletins as and when we release them. They have been ordered numerically so engineers can check they haven’t missed any updates.
- Training – This page advertises the training courses and roadshows we run for our customers. Visitors can view previous courses, enquire about upcoming courses and find out general information.
- Videos – A new addition in 2020 is the introduction of new ‘how to’ video tutorials. Easily accessible via WestoNET and useful for engineers out in the field, these short videos provide a step-by-step visual guide on how to complete common maintenance tasks etc.
Each new machine that leaves Westomatic’s manufacturing facility now also includes a QR code on the inside of the machine. When scanned using a smartphone, this QR code takes engineers directly to online support resources for that particular machine – including helpful video content.
Visitors to the site have the opportunity to speak to Westomatic via a Live Chat window, making communication with the company as simple as possible. Phone, Email, Contact page and Live Chat – Westomatic is offering more ways to be by your side when you need it.
The latest news and press releases are available to view from the Westomatic home page, enabling customers to stay up to date with upcoming Training, new Product features and Technical updates.
Every machine has its own feature page demonstrating the primary features of the machine and allowing the easy download of brochures. Click on the top level menus to get a full side by side view of the features of machines in the same category to help you decide which machine suits your customer’s requirements.
The Westomatic site is optimised for handheld devices, making it easy to access on the move – that goes for the Sales side of the site as well as WestoNET support. Visit WestoNET and get guidance on adding a widget to your home screen for quick access to Westomatic support whilst on the go! You can download all the brochures, manuals and images you like right to your desktop, laptop or mobile device.
Of course, every website is always progressing, always improving and developing exciting new features, but Westomatic’s new website is striving for even more in 2021 – another level of customer service and machine purchasing.
In particular, Westomatic has big plans to build on and expand the current capabilities of its WestoNET support site, in order to give customers even more self-service technical support that can be accessed quickly – anytime, anywhere.